Friday, July 11, 2008

Cooking with gas

This past weekend we went and spent the tax rebate check. The stove in our house was 24 years old and to say it was tempermental is an understatement. As much as I love to cook, the hubby agreed it was time for a new one. We went with the LG. The floor model at H.H. Gregg was marked down like 40% and made for a fantastic deal. This bad boy has 5 burners. A 16500 BTU, an 11000 BTU, a 9100 BTU and two 5000 BTU. It's awesome. I love the range of heat from high to low. I didn't really get that on my old Kenmore (which the back fell off of when they went to move). I've not cooked very much this week on it since I've not been feeling to well, but the oven baked a casserole last night wonderfully. I'm sure I'll be baking more now! The stovetop rocks!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs