Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mission baby fat loss - day three

DAY THREE
Weight this morning:
152 (after workout and drinking one large glass of water)

Exercise:
I woke up at 5 am today and I did the 20 minute turbo jam AGAIN. Woohoo! Am dragging some because I actually woke up around 4:30 and couldn't fall back asleep.

Ate/drank:
1 bagel thin with 1.5 tbsp cream cheese
1 small apple
8 oz Coke
1 Fiber One oats and chocolate bar
1 small apple
1 mean cuisine chicken, artichoke and spinach panini (worth every one of the 310 calories!)
12 oz Coke
1 dove chocolate
1 tbsp peanuts
100 calorie bag of popcorn
Chicken taco salad (minus the taco!) with lime dressing and sour cream
1 serving of everything crackers
3 glasses of Chianti (had to finish the bottle!)

Yahoos:
I'm proud of myself for only 1 glass of wine last night. Usually it's a 2 glass minimum :) Woohoo the scale budged! I'm sure it's because I drank less water though. I guess we'll see!

Yikes:
3 glasses of wine *shakes head*. Well it seemed like a great idea at the time. At least wine is good for you, right?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs