Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Orange flower study

I was going to blog about Arizona today but I changed my mind. 2 July's ago I went and photographed all the lovely flowers in bloom at Sarah P. Duke Gardens with my dear friend, Melanie. It was quite the learning experience for us both. I thought I'd share some of my orange flowers from that shoot. Looking at these makes me realize I need to return SOON. Flowers are such wonderful subjects to photograph. They absolutely bring out the girlie in me!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

MamaMin said...

Great pix! I love taking flower pictures, too ... they don't move or complain about the camera being pointed at them. Have a great time on your honeymoon, too!

Jeni said...

Thanks and you are absolutely right. Oh and you can bet I'll be taking lots of photos on the honeymoon!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs