Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wednesday farmer's market

I went after work last night to the Durham Farmer's Market. I have to say it was a much better experience then last Saturday. There are about 1/8 of the vendors from a typical Saturday but there's still a lot of variety and oh there were probably only 20 people there. Really a lot easier to shop quickly and get on home! The only thing I didn't see that I sometimes buy were eggs.

I bought a itty bitty chuck roast (at home marinating in beer, cayenne, garlic, salt, pepper and sage) that we'll be having tonight and a GIGANTIC head of lettuce. Oh did I mention I got a salad spinner this weekend? I figured out how to use it properly on that head of lettuce last night and it's AWESOME!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs