Monday, May 19, 2008

Toast (#2) - Five Points, Durham

After a morning of shopping and the Durham APS Walk for the Animals on Saturday, I went with my closest friends to Toast for lunch. Downtown Durham was pretty empty and finding a parking spot on the street was quite easy. It was a gorgeous day. We sat outside with our canine friend, Paxton, amongst other customers with canines. I ordered the kale, ricotta salata and pickled pepper panino. It was deliciously full of kale and served piping hot. The one thing I've noted on my 2 visits to toast is that the inside is pretty warm. That's the only thing I could see to be improved upon. The staff is very friendly and the quality of the food is excellent!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Angel said...

I found your blog through the Zone. Your wedding photos are beautiful ! I never knew you were such a wonderful cook. Awesome recipes. Best wishes to you both.
Angel ~Shiz~

Jeni said...

Thanks! The weather and ocean made for the perfect backdrop. I couldn't have imagined a more perfect day.

Thank you! I LOOOOVE to cook and I love even more to eat!!

Angel said...

Yet you keep the PERFECT body. I love to cook but your recipes are just amazing. I love them ! It's so nice catching up with you. I can't wait to see your honeymoon photos. You're beautiful !

Jeni said...

Far from perfect believe me! Let me know if you try any of them out. I just love to experiment in the kitchen. Thanks for all the compliments and I'll definitely be posting some photos of the honeymoon...

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs