Thursday, June 12, 2008

Photo of the day - On your mark, get set, go

I know this one is a little bit of a stretch and I would have taken a photo of the brown sky outside from the fires, but I didn't grab my camera before heading out the door this morning so this photo and story will have to suffice.

We have 5 nieces and nephews through Mark's brother. 2 twin girls (almost 5), 2 twin boys (just turned 6) and a 10 (almost 11) singleton girl. Last night my brother-in-law calls Mark and tells him to listen to the twin girls in the background. He explains that they are racing their toy ponies. Mark listens and he doesn't catch on to it at first, but after a couple of more times, he can make out what they're saying. "Uncle Mark, get set, go!" Too cute! Had to share.

And the photo is this morning's what makes Uncle Mark get set and go. So how about you? What must you have or do each morning before you can face the world?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Stephen said...

I'll be honest... I just can't figure out what that is.

Jeni said...

Thanks for making me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

Aww... I love those girls! lol Well, I love all of them, but that's too cute.

~Lindsay

Jeni said...

Aren't they an adorable bunch?!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs