Friday, August 22, 2008

Photo of the Day - Speechless

Okay actually I'm not, but you see this right? It actually occured last week but I just got around to photographing it yesterday. It's a beautiful sight. Can you believe this is the same refrigerator from this post? I do wonder though why one needs two large jars of mayonnaise. Salad dressing I understand bringing separately to work, but mayo? Please enlighten me. Am I missing out on eating random spoonfuls of the slimy stuff?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

Melanie Busbee said...

So who took the time to clean it? You write about it as if it clean itself....hahaha.

Jeni said...

A wonderful woman. I actually caught her in the act last week. The odor of whatever was spilled being dissolved lingered down the hallways. She's a trooper!

Thistlemoon said...

Glad it is looking spic and span! :)

inland empire restaurant and food reviews said...

Looks alot better than the other pic!!

Arley Lange said...

Thank you for the idea of eating mayo by the spoonful. Mayo is gross and my weak preggo stomach almost couldn't handle the mental image!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs