Thursday, November 20, 2008

Fabulous Award!

Triplet Mama has awarded me the Fabulous Blog award. I'm truly honored. There are some days I wonder if I write for my readers or for myself. I've decided it's a combination of both! Thank you to Triplet Mama and all the rest of my "regulars" for your interest in my daily silliness. I don't know where this blog would be without you!

So, here are the rules to receiving this award:
1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.
2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.
3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions:
On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them.

My addictions are:
1. My growing family
2. Italian food
3. Red wine
4. Sushi
5. Cheese

The five fabulous blogs I'd like to pass this on to are all foodie/cooking blogs:
Pam
Heather

Jen
Julie
Stacey

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Melanie Busbee said...

your blog deserves every bit of it! Congrats!

Heather said...

why thank you so much! that's really sweet of you :) you won a box of cookies - send me your address!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs