Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A sandwich made with love

Not that anyone will find this interesting, but I needed to brag about my lunch. I absolutely adore anything my husband makes for me to eat (or picks up for me). He's so methodical and selective and sweet.

Case in point:

If I were to make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich, I'd use 1-2 tbsp of peanut butter (the suggested serving size) and probably a tablespoon of jelly. I do this because I can see the calories on the jars and I try to keep those babies under 300 calories.

My sandwich for lunch today, made with love by my love, had about a 1/4 thickness of peanut butter and jelly on it. I sunk my teeth in and savored EVERY bite because it was just that damn good. Not only the thick layers of goodness, but just the thought that went into making something he knew I would absolutely LOVE. I love this man.

And and in case you were wondering, calories don't count when your loved ones are making the food.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs