Monday, July 14, 2008

I've been tagged!

Vanessa over at vanilla lavender has tagged me (a first for me) and says I should tell you all six unimportant things about myself.

1. I insist on being barefoot whenever possible.
2. I am scared of opening refrigerated biscuit dough because of the pop it makes.
3. I have a tattoo of my favorite flower on the top of my foot.
4. I can recite the alphabet backwards impressively fast.
5. My favorite thing to photograph is plant life (in case you hadn't noticed).
6. I wish I read more then I do.

Here are the Rules to the Game:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules to your Blog.
3. Share 6 unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag people at the end of your entry.

The people I'd like to tag are:
Melanie at on my pole.
Meg at megrnc.
Triplet mama at loving my triplets.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

That's so funny! I also have a tatto of my favorite flowers on the left side of my lower back. Great! Vanessa

Thistlemoon said...

Barefoot is the way to be! :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs