I was delighted to receive this cute little blog award from Julie over at Peanut Butter and Julie. She is a fellow featured publisher over at foodbuzz and I always enjoy her recipes. Her cooking style is right in line with my own personal tastes. Go check her blog out when you get a chance!
I am supposed to pass this on to 5-10 other bloggers that make my day. If you all choose to pass it on, then go for it, but I just wanted to make sure to let you know your blogs are part of my daily reading that keeps me sane! Without further delay, here's my list of daily blogs that I always look forward to reading:
1. Ashlee at A Year in the Kitchen. She's a fellow newlywed blogger and doesn't seem scared to try any food. I also like that she cooks practical, real food.
2. Steve over at brokenhattrick. He's an old friend and while I know he'd never participate in something like this, I still look forward to reading his blog!
3. Melanie at On My Pole. Also a great friend and a wonderful writer. She has vivid photography and writes comedically.
4. Michelle at Thursday Night Smackdown. She likes to cuss and cook (her words) and her informal writing style makes you feel like you're sitting in the kitchen watching her swear. Always a riot!
5. Lenore at Eclectic Glob. She's a fellow local food blogger and I have tried so many new places I wouldn't have even known about had I not read about them at her place.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
Posted by Jeni Dwyer