Tuesday, July 22, 2008

You make my day award!


I was delighted to receive this cute little blog award from Julie over at Peanut Butter and Julie. She is a fellow featured publisher over at foodbuzz and I always enjoy her recipes. Her cooking style is right in line with my own personal tastes. Go check her blog out when you get a chance!

I am supposed to pass this on to 5-10 other bloggers that make my day. If you all choose to pass it on, then go for it, but I just wanted to make sure to let you know your blogs are part of my daily reading that keeps me sane! Without further delay, here's my list of daily blogs that I always look forward to reading:

1. Ashlee at A Year in the Kitchen. She's a fellow newlywed blogger and doesn't seem scared to try any food. I also like that she cooks practical, real food.

2. Steve over at brokenhattrick. He's an old friend and while I know he'd never participate in something like this, I still look forward to reading his blog!

3. Melanie at On My Pole. Also a great friend and a wonderful writer. She has vivid photography and writes comedically.

4. Michelle at Thursday Night Smackdown. She likes to cuss and cook (her words) and her informal writing style makes you feel like you're sitting in the kitchen watching her swear. Always a riot!

5. Lenore at Eclectic Glob. She's a fellow local food blogger and I have tried so many new places I wouldn't have even known about had I not read about them at her place.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

Stephen said...

You are absolutely correct that it is unlikely that I will be able to summon the courage to participate (besides which, I don't read enough one-person blogs to warrant issuing it to 5 others), but I am flattered and humbled by your praise :)

Vanessa Greenway said...

How nice having a blog that makes people's day! Congrats!

Melanie Busbee said...

What a huge honor! Thank you so much. I was completely unprepared to win this award. I have no speech. But I do know I'd like to thank the academy and of course, the man up above. Woohoo!!!!!

Jeni said...

Awww you guys are all so special to my daily read. Glad I was able to show you just how much!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs