Friday, January 30, 2009

Superbowl recipe roundup

So you're going to plant your tail in front of the TV for 4 hours Sunday night? Might I suggest some stuff to dip other stuff in?Spicy Hummus

Rather have finger food?Piglets in a Blanket

Deviled Eggs

Want something more substantial?Jalapeno Bacon Corn Muffins
Pot of Black Beans

Or you could always take the lazy route like we probably will and order some pizza. Let someone else do all the work! Pop's Backdoor in Durham has great pizza.
Whatever you end up choosing, make sure to enjoy the eating and the commercials because that's really what Sunday is about. GO CARDINALS!!!!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Malena said...

You're the best! I am using your guacamole recipe!
I am also thinking of making ham, pear & brie panini and a cobbler. Our friends whom are coming over to our house on Sunday are bringing pulled pork, yum!
Hope you have a great weekend!

Dewi said...

My goodness, all entries look so delicious. Perfect for the game.
Cheers,
Elra

Heather said...

this all looks so good! I hope you have a wonderful superbowl.

Malena said...

Ha! Forget me saying anything about panini...my husband doesn't feel like it's football food...I guess he's right, but I was really in the mood for one! ;)

Malena said...

I made your guac on Sunday and it was lovely! It was very mild, and everyone loved it. Thanks for the recipe!

Jeni said...

That's awesome, I'm glad you enjoyed the guacamole!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs