Monday, April 12, 2010

Mission baby fat loss - day 15

Well I'm going to try to do a modified version of the South Beach diet this week. I'll enter phase 1, but I think I'm going to keep fruit. We'll see how it goes. I made a big frittata this weekend and cut up a bunch of veggies (a main requirement for south beach).

DAY 15
Weight this morning:
152

Exercise:
Does going up and down the stairs count?

Ate/drank:
1 frittata square (approx 1 egg and 1 cup cooked spinach)
1 cup skim milk
10 peanuts
1 garden salad with 1/2 skinless chicken breast and balsamic dressing
1 diet Dr. Pepper
4 baby carrots
2 cups veggie stir fry


Yahoos:
My frittata for breakfast actually left me not hungry all morning. The snacking on peanuts was just to keep my blood sugar up until lunch. So far, so good!

Yikes:
Ouch caffeine headache! I broke down and drank a diet Dr. Pepper around 2.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Vanessa Greenway said...

That's nice! I'm so encouraged by you to get back into shape... but still lazy... oh lord... all I think it's about the 'house' these days...

Malena said...

You're doing great! Is there a source online that you go to for SB diet?

My husband is gone a lot this week too, and I just just about ate 1/2 jar of nutella. Not good. My scale is stuck and has been stuck for weeks now, can't get it to budge. I need a new strategy that will keep me committed.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs