Monday, April 19, 2010

Photo of the day - Success!

The final one (I think) I'm going with. Costco is a great resource, by the way, for printing photos. I've yet to find a local place that compares with the quality. I went to Target once because I wasn't in the mood to battle the crowds or stand in line to exit Costco. Never again! Target may be okay for casual snapshots but the black and white was just awful. The colors at Costco are always spot on and the black and white prints have nice rich, neutral blacks. I'm going to get this dry mounted as a 16 x 20 print for $15. Can't beat that!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

teg said...

Very cool photo - but damn those dandelions!

teg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie Busbee said...

This is so gorgeous it makes me sick. Darn you Jeni and your fantastic photography skills!!!!

Jeni said...

Thank you ladies. I can't wait to get it printed and up in her room!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs