Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Toxic

This morning, as with every weekday morning, I'm eating my cereal and watching the news, and this comes on. Interestingly enough I threw out my nalgene bottle a few weeks ago and opted for on of the kleen kanteens for this very reason. This wasn't new news.

For those of you who might not know, I work here. I suppose what I find interesting is that there were studies reporting this finding in our journal in 2003.

Check out the abstract of this article too. Perhaps I'm a little paranoid since they aren't sure of the effects on human health, only that of mice, but reading that such a high percentage of people were found to have this substance in their blood stream was not encouraging to me. Nor was the fact that the younger the subject, the higher the concentration.

So for you new moms, and moms-to-be, you may find this article useful, but the bottom line is, just use glass. Better safe then sorry, right?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs