Monday, April 28, 2008

Wedding Day Top 10

Our wedding day was absolute perfection for us. I'll elaborate later perhaps, but for now, my top 10 favorite things about our wedding day:

10. My hair was perfect and it didn't budge in the wind, not even a little. Thanks to Angeline at "A Beautiful New You".
9. The cake was not only beautiful, it was damn tasty and I even got to enjoy for breakfast the next day. Thank you Michelle!

8. Our very small wedding party. We had the perfect couple as our witnesses! Thanks Mel and Jed!!!
7. Location and weather - PERFECT!!!!
6. My homemade bouquet of free trade roses from Whole Foods. They smelled unlike any other rose I've ever smelled. Heavenly!!!! And at $20 bucks it felt like a steal!

5. The photos that Melanie took. Looking at them transports me. I am speechless.
4. Dancing with the ocean as our backdrop to "At Last" by Etta James.
3. His non-stop smile.
2. The kiss (and all the many that followed), the ceremony and finally getting to wear our rings!

1. Knowing that I'm going to spend the rest of my life with the man of my dreams.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

4 comments:

MegRNC said...

Congratulations jeni! the picture is beautiful! (That was our song too)

Jeni said...

Aw thanks!!! It's a good slow song.

Melanie Busbee said...

Your #2 favorite thing about your wedding day was actually three separate things. You need to play by the rules. hehe

Jeni said...

A technicality surely...

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs