Friday, April 11, 2008

Thank goodness it's friday

It's been one of those computer days here at work. You know the kind, where you're asked to leave your desk as IT man sits down, cracking his knuckles. You pray he doesn't delete EVERYTHING. Good news for me is that I only lost all my email. At least it's Friday and date night.

We are going to Mez for dinner, as alluded to in a previous post. I hear there's nice outdoor seating and it should be a good evening for sitting outside :) I'm going to attempt a bolognese sauce for sunday dinner. I usually make a vegetarian pasta sauce, but this one looks so good and so does her recipe for lasagna bolognese so I think I'll give them both a try. I'm sure I'll add some spinach and mushrooms to the lasagna cause damn that looks so rich that I have to throw in veggies to feel a little less guilty hahaha. Lasagna with bechamel, I'm intrigued...

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs